Monday, January 9, 2012

BITTERSWEET, packing up, heading to Portland, then home to Maine

Thank you Deborah for the use of Big Blue. what a blast and how helpful as i prepare to leave to have my own transportation. I shall be returning her to you shorty.. GRATITUDE

Oh it is with great sadness that i begin packing up my studio. HOWEVER, I return in June to teach, see Sitka's summer catalogue when it comes out soon for dates. Also Ted & Judith with be over for a studio visit tomorrow and we shall select work for my summer show at their gallery , ROWBOAT, in pacific City. Tom, Meg & Fred will be represented in the show as well. What could be better!

Here are some of Meg's FOOTNOTES made in my studio last week, this piece is part of a triptych called Walking Meditation
"take my hand we will walk..."


one of the bundles of apple root stock in niche of painting

this one is half of a duet

i think they are yummy, i have a video of Meg walking the dance in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment